[windows2000] Re: tool to check windows 2003 compartibility

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 06:40:13 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Douglas. Thats the tool I was after.

  Ta

  Dave

"Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Server compatibility tool?

  http://www.samspublishing.com/articles/article.asp?p=98829&seqNum=3&rl=1
  from the above link:
  If you plan to upgrade a server that is running Windows NT 4 or Windows 2000
Server, you should probably run the hardware and software compatibility test
provided on the Windows Server 2003 installation CD.

    Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax (952) 402-9815