[windows2000] Re: svchost.exe

  • From: "Hazen Woods" <ehw@xxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:16:37 -0500

Thanks, Mark, Amer Karim and Tim.

Yep I have now de-wormed.  Had taken down the antivirus and firewall for a few
days while tried to
port W2K to another Hard Drive.  Reinstalled on the 12th - just a little late.

So far have not lost svchost.exe since installing the MS Patch and FixTool.

Again, thanks to all.

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:40:44 -0700, Mark Dodge wrote:

>>Blaster worm, you got it...
>>
>>Mark Dodge

CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this
free white paper to
understand the real constraints & how to overcome them. SAVE MONEY by
scaling-up rather than
buying more servers.