[windows2000] Re: redirected start menu nightmare

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:22:39 -0600

Maybe you could do a copy as part of a login script instead. Or something with roaming profiles. If you put a copy of the .default profile to your netlogon share, it will be used by the clients for seeding their profile rather than the one on their local machine.

Sent from my iPhone

The whole idea is to standardise the staff start menu, what ever pc they log onto. With all the necessary icon nd shortcuts they need.