[windows2000] Re: prf*.tmp-files galore

  • From: "Dan Manell" <dan.manell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:01:34 +0100

Nothing as in only a new line or do you get some kind of error?
Do the attrib commands actually remove the attributes from the files and del
just doesn't find anything to work with? Can you remove the attributes
manually via explorer?

Have you tried "del /F /Q /Ahrsa prf*.tmp"? That way you don't need attrib.

/Dan M

[I'm home sick today. And nobody else had answered yet, which is rare. :-)]