[windows2000] Re: norton now symantec antivirus

  • From: "Nail, Larry" <lnail@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:05:48 -0500

Jonathan,

In our attempts to package SAV8, we've run into permissions issues when
trying to push the package with SMS.  It put our deployment/upgrade on hold
until they fixed it.  Symantec shipped us a new Symantec Packager add-in
which we'll be testing out over the next week or so...   Crossing my fingers
now.