[windows2000] freezing server

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:23:26 +0200

Hi,

I had a question that hopefully some of you already seen before......

I'm faced with a server that freezes itself right after I try to get the
property pages for the network on screen.
This is happening since a month or so, the customer changed something
but couldn't remember what......also if you reboot the server it pops up
with a message stating the powermeter can't be shutdown and you have to
kill it.

I'm not seeing anything worth reading up in the eventviewer but the
server is extremly slow.....

hope anyone can shed a light on this, maybe it will guide me in a new
direction......
Thanks in advance....

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering

Business Phone: +31 24 6452000