[windows2000] dual boot question

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:41:05 -0500

I have an ADP test system 1st HHD C: . Because she won't be needing the
test system very often and  ADP recommends only one  installation per OS
(the test system has fake data) ,I don't need two modems etc  I just
added a 2nd drive F: and installed XP so the user can have dual boot.

 Is there a way to hide the C: from the user when she boots to F? I
don't want her saving there or even knowing it's there.

 Will the ADP app on C: interfere with the app on F: ,both have Windows
system files ofcourse) ?

Or should I just physically unplug the 1st HHD C: ? And not worry about
it........Thanks,Joanne