[windows2000] Re: configure outlook profile

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:25:01 +0100

Comments inline...

Reply with exactly how and what you've tried to run, and I'll attempt to
*assist* you in putting it right.

> can you mail me the program and
> your script so that i can modify from there?

No - I'm not just sending you complete scripts, or complete programs. If
you want help trying to do something, and making it work, I'll help you
with it - but I won't do the whole thing for you - you are going to have
to put in some effort, too. You didn't actually answer any of the
questions I asked.

Did you read any references in TechNet regarding usage of the commands?
What happened when you did? Post your script, and I'll try and help you
with it. If you are just attempting to get somebody to do it all for
you, then maybe somebody else might be charitable enough to oblige.

I'm all about helping people, but some people just seem to want it all
for free.

> thanks

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.