[windows2000] Re: Windows SharePoint Services

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:13:44 +0200

Geez! I just showed the first take on the department portal for my boss, and
he did go berserk with joy. He absolutely loved the Events-thingie (smitten
kitten is a gross understatement), and claimed I shouldn't drag on with a
test-period or anything at all, he wanted it *now*. Dear god, I've created a
monster... 8-}

  _____