[windows2000] Re: Windows Explorer alternative

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:35:49 +0100

Sorin Srbu <> scribbled on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:07 PM:

I just found this filemanager that runs as a native 64b-application;
Speedcommander. It's payware and a tad bit on the expensive side, but given
it's performance and features I think it's affordable.

http://www.speedproject.de/enu/speedcommander/index.html

Can't understand how I've missed this one until now...