[windows2000] Re: We're getting an error when going to our website

  • From: job4tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:39:29 +0100

Rod,

When I visit the site, I get the following error message, which is generated by
ISA:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Did you check there?

I have almost zero experience with ISA, and don't know FrontPage 2003 (I'd still
be using vi to edit my web pages if I had a Unix box!), so I can't really help
much more than that.

HTH,
Tom

Tom Brownsword