[windows2000] WAN Miniport - uninstall

  • From: "Hazen Woods" <ehw@xxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:32:10 -0600 (CST)

When upgraded to XP Pro it "found" several instances of WAN Miniport (NetBEUI,
Dial In) and Dial Out.
I am unable to uninstall them

I have no such items on board and don't know where they came from. Or, I don't
think I have such on
board, but if I do I don't know where.  When attempt to uninstall get message
that cannot do so because
system may need same to boot.

Bottom line I am unable to complete dialup connection for an error 50,  How can
I uninstall same?

Thanks in advance.
Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA