[windows2000] VNC Shared Desktop

  • From: "Martin, Eddie" <EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:55:38 -0500

Does anyone know anything about VNC and pushing your desktop to someone else
outside of your network?  There is a feature if you right click on the VNC
server icon that allows you to add a new client in which to *push* your
desktop to.  Is there any way to push your desktop to someone outside the
network by using a public DNS lookup?  I am looking for something that
allows you to create a DNS lookup in order to push a desktop outside the
network, for example pushing my desktop to a technician in the field outside
of our network.

If I didn't explain it right, let me know and I'll try to word it better..
:)

Thanks for your help in advance,

Eddie Martin