[windows2000] Re: Urgent-ish: Server 2003 Share Permissions

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:26:35 +0100

It's too early in the morning to figure it out completely, but you'll
probably want a combination of KIX, cacls or maybe subinacl

http://www.ss64.com/nt/cacls.html
http://www.ss64.com/nt/subinacl.html

I'd use KIX to grab the foldername (that IS the users username,
right?) then feed that into cacls to set them as write permission I
guess.

Unless you mean the actual SHARE permissions are screwed, in which
case subinacl might be able to do it, but I've never used that
before..

Andrew