[windows2000] UPDATE! Download of the Week: UPHClean v1.5 Released

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:00:29 -0500

Robin asked that I update and give the following email address for people to
request the UPHCLean utility:

                         mailto:uphclean@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Alternates in case of unreachable/non-delivery can go to
mailto:arobincaron@xxxxxxxxxxx and
or mailto:rcaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  but use mailto:uphclean@xxxxxxxxxxx first
please.

Thanks,
Jim Kenzig

A new version of UHPClean has been released. For a copy of the latest
UHPClean Utility contact the auther Robin Caron at and request one.  Readme
is below.

The page he is referring to is on
http://www.ondemandaccess.com/article_read.asp?id=42

Regards,