[windows2000] Re: Terminal Services

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:04:56 +0100

There is no timeout on LPT ports per say, however, are you sure that client
LPT redirection isn't causing the software to look for the dongle on the LPT
port of the terminal instead of the server ??

Is it when the user leave the thing idle for 30 minutes or when a second
user log's on ?  What happens to the first user when the second logs on -
does the software still continue to work ?