[windows2000] Task Scheduler

  • From: "Parsons, Laura" <LParsons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:16:02 -0500

Hey all you crafty W2k folk-

I am having an irritating time with MS task scheduler on many (not all) of my
W2K Advanced Servers sp4, all patched to date.

Task scheduler seems to start the jobs but the jobs don't run. Or they end with
a 0x3 or 0x1 and the job never happens. Or they remain in a "running" status
until the cows come home or I get in to end the tasks in the morning. Even the
simplest jobs that I have set up for testing like a notepad.bat that just opens
notepad. Jobs run just fine if run manually. Run As and passwords all
meticulously checked.

Baffled, frustrated and lost without scheduler.

Please help. If I have to manually bounce 60 servers I might go out of my
ever-lovin mind. Thanks.
LP