[windows2000] Re: Secure content with IIS question

  • From: "Fowler, Mathew" <fowlerm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:33:39 -0600

No, anonymous access is not enabled. We have it restricted to "Domain
users" only and the credentials are being passed when on campus (logged
into the domain). But, when I take my laptop home and login (with a
cached domain account), it tries to pass. But, because I'm not logged
into or connected directly to the "domain" it doesn't work.