[windows2000] Re: Scan all PCs for process

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:57:21 -0400

I'm also using Outlook 10 in plain text.  I've never touched any of my
advanced plain text settings or anything.  Exchange 2000, also.  Damn
it!  From now on, any e-mail that I send with an equals sign, I'll send
to you and ask you to forward it.  ;]

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com