[windows2000] SV: Zip

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:21:36 +0200

I have installed WinZip 8.1 on my servers. No problems at all with this app.
Just configure it in install mode, remove stuff like shell extensions. Then it
would be invisible for users you dont grant access.

Winzip is not very pricey if you buy some licenses..

And as for viruses, i think most decent scanners today, scan inside archives,
so that should make no difference...

Mvh
Svein Arild