[windows2000] SV: Re: OT-FTP Site

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:14:38 +0200

The easiest way is to have one ftp server.

All users must have read permissions to the root level.

Add a folder with the same name as the user account in the root, and
modify the security settings on this folder so only the none user can
access it.

Then this user will logon to this folder.

Do the same for the other folder.

Mvh
Svein Arild