[windows2000] SV: Creating MSI Packages

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:54:53 +0200

There is a Lite edition of Wininstall included for free on the Windows 2000 CD.

Check: \VALUEADD\3RDPARTY\MGMT\WINSTLE -

Contains Windows WinInstall LE ("limited edition"), an excellent program from
Veritas that allows you to package normal application "setup" programs as
packages for Windows Installer.

Mvh
Svein Arild