[windows2000] Re: SQL Server 2K Question

  • From: "Ron Leach" <rleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:50:43 -0400

Thanks for the info Tony!

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Lyne
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:41 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: SQL Server 2K Question

Hi Ron,

Use this article for a reference on how to do it.

You can also do it via the Enterprise manager GUI, but I prefer to use the
Query Analyser.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224071&Product=sql2k

Tony Lyne (MCSE, CCEA, ASE)

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3537300

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet  <BLOCKED::http://www.computerland.co.nz/>
http://www.computerland.co.nz

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail. Thank you.

  _____