[windows2000] Re: Rusty Dos

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:10:19 -0700 (PDT)

Well somehow it worked out with xcopy /s \\server01\homedir\*.pst
  wit this it searchs the folders find the pst's and creates the same folders
that contain the pst's that way we know who owns what.

Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      xcopy f:\*.pst c:\destination /S
  should do it, although I think the files will all end up in the same folder.
Robocopy will retain the folder structure if that's what you want.
  robocopy f:\ c:\destination *.pst /S
  assuming your pst files are on F: and you want to copy them to
c:\destination, for example.