[windows2000] Re: Robocopy

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 05:21:56 -0700

I had assumed it would be within the roboclient.zip archive.  I have a
question though, would there be that much of a difference between
robocopy for 2000 and 2003? That kit seems to be (duh) readily available.

On Wed, 30 May 2007 09:10:30 +0200, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following:

> http://thethin.net/win2000list.cfm

When a computer dies, does it see a blue screen?