[windows2000] Roaming Profile ?

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:44:33 -0500

I have just set up a Win2k TS box in a NT 4.0 domain.  Everything seems to
be running fine and I know to use usrmgr.exe.  However, I am having no luck
at getting roaming profiles to work.  The options is simply grayed out.  I
have tried removing the profile and recreating it locally, then copying that
to the server using the Copy To.. button.  No matter what I try though it
will not allow me to click the radio button "Roaming Profile" in the change
type button.  I have the profile directory set up in users properties in the
PDC but it won't even look at the server.

Please help I have the rest of the day before Citrix stops allowing my
people to use the one server that is running.