[windows2000] Re: Remote connection

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:48:05 -0400

I was in the same problem just on January, and this is what we decided:

- Users only can connect to the network if they use an office notebook
with a VPN configuration

- Users who wants to login from different computers, just can access to a
public fileserver (where we store public information) in the DMZ zone.

- Access to databases and intranet are only allowed through VPN
connections.

Mauricio Fernández S.
IT Manager
Tel. 591- 445-25160