[windows2000] Re: Re network boot disk

  • From: "Brian Anderson" <BAnderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:50:02 -0500

do you actually have Ghost? We use Ghost 6.5 and there's a wizard that helps
you make a multiboot floppy that reads about almost any nic you can imagine.
And if there's something else you need, there's an option to insert the NDIS
driver and let the wizard to take care of it for you. Makes it real easy