[windows2000] RES: Re: trust

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:29:51 -0200

Then I would guess you have to change the local policy/group policy
regarding users who can logon locally to everyone instead of domain users or
whatever it is set to.

Eduardo Herrmann de Freitas
Indústrias Reunidas Ibéria S/A
Suporte Técnico/Administração de Sistemas
eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx - 55-11-5501-9485