[windows2000] RES: Re: RES: Re: VPN and Firewall

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:35:27 -0300

----------------------------------------- (Em mail.irisa.com.br)

I believe you.... : ) But theres gotta be something else... Because the
same connection works when directed to the server but it does not when
directed to the linux box with both ports (1723 and 47) redirected to
the server.
Even if I just try to telnet to port 47 it wont connect.... if I try to
port 1723, it connects.... Any clues?

Eduardo