[windows2000] Public Chat - Documentation: What's New in Vista and What's coming in Longhorn

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vista@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:30:31 -0500

FYI here is a Microsoft Public Chat going on next week.
Jim

*Documentation: What's New in Vista and What's coming in Longhorn
February 20, 2007, 11:30 A.M. Pacific Time*
Come and discuss the exciting new changes we've made in the documentation
supporting the Windows Vista and Windows Server "Longhorn" operating
systems. Highlighted by new, advanced troubleshooting information, we will
discuss the many enhancements we've made to our product documentation. We'll
show you where you can find the full set of online Windows Vista docs and
test drive the new troubleshooting content and early Windows Server
"Longhorn" documentation. We'll of course welcome comments and suggestions
regarding our documentation as well.**

*Add to
Calendar*<http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/vcs/07_0220_TN_VistaLong.ics>
*EnterChatRoom*<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/chats/chatroom.aspx>