[windows2000] Re: Problems with NT

  • From: "Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:26:02 -0400

Hi all

Sorry about that.  Upgrading from Windows NT server to Windows 2000
server.  I want to get everyone on Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000, but
there is one division that is dragging their feel.  I know that NT is
not going to be supported, but the more specific I can get, the better.

Thanks Ray.

Russell

From: Etts, Russell [mailto:retts@xxxxxxxxxx]

Hi guys
I have a problem that I need some help with NT.  I have some people that
are slow in upgrading to NT.  Can anyone point me to a website that
shows the vulnerabilities that NT currently has??
Thanks
Russell

**********************************
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
Distribution, publication, or retransmission of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as
such is priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic
Signatures and Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all
similar state and federal acts.  Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a
handwritten signature of the sender to be legal, valid, and enforceable.