[windows2000] Problem Synchronizing in Outlook using Exchange Server 5.5

  • From: "Martin, Eddie" <EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:32:29 -0500

A user dropped their laptop off stating that they could not synchronize
their folders in Outlook.  I connected the laptop to the network and
verified that you could not synchronize the folders.  I went to the deleted
items folder and looked at the synch. logs and this error was inside:

Synchronizing Mailbox
Synchronizing Hierarchy

Terminated in Error
    [80070057-501-0-733]

    The client operation failed.
    Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store.
    For more information click the URL below:

http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp?err=8007005
7-501-0-733
<http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp?err=800700
57-501-0-733>