[windows2000] Print spooler stopping (fwd)

  • From: thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:40:53 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:40:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Print spooler stopping

We have a W2k terminal service running Citrix Metaframe 1.8.  For some
reason for the past 1-2 months, we have had an increase in the print
spooler service stopping.  We can restart and is usually ok for a couple
of days.  This server auto reboots weekly - on Sunday mornings - I had the
spooler stop twice on Monday already with a Event ID 7031 Unexpected error
in event log.

Any ideas of where to start looking for cause?

Thanks in advance.

Dave