[windows2000] Re: Poll

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:28:56 +0100

Dam sure we do!

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Martin, Eddie [mailto:EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: 15 October 2004 18:46
        To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [windows2000] Re: Poll

        Of course we do!

  _____

        From: Bill Beckett [mailto:Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:49 AM
        To: 'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

        You don't want to know

                -----Original Message-----
                From: Sullivan, Glenn [mailto:GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
                Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:43 AM
                To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                I can't even picture an office politics situation that
would get into the nitty-gritty of Printer IP Addressing, but maybe
that's just my small little office...

                Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
                David Clark Company Inc.

  _____

                From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
                Posted At: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:14 AM
                Posted To: Windows 2000
                Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Poll

                Oh we already use reservation, I was just curious as to
what the majority does. We may have to switch to static ( long political
story there ) and I believe reservation to be the better method from a
troubleshooting standpoint.

                        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
                        Posted At: Friday, October 15, 2004 10:33 AM
                        Posted To: Windows 2000
                        Conversation: [windows2000] Poll
                        Subject: [windows2000] Poll

                        Just a quick poll on how you setup your printers
via DHCP...do you use static or use a reservation?