[windows2000] Permission denied

  • From: "Ron Leach" <rleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:57:48 -0400

I have one user (xp pro) who is attempting to work on a word doc which is
stored on a nas device.  He has permission to the share on the nas device but
word tells him that he does not have access to that folder.  The other xp user
has no problems neither do my win2k users.  Any ideas?

Ray I can sympathize with you on users, especially this one (who by the way is
an engineer who believes he knows almost everything)

TIA

Ron
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=131