[windows2000] Re: Pause timer for batch files?

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:45:08 +0100

About 100ish !

-----Original Message-----
From: Sorin Srbu [mailto:Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 May 2004 14:47
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Pause timer for batch files?

On Mon, 24 May 2004 14:23:08 +0100, Mark Cook wrote:

>Yeah for a while, sadly as the db grew the performance of AIDA32 got worse,
>eventually we gave up due to the time taken to do the audit !

How many audited PCs are we talking?

Due to budgetary constraints I can't get anything sqlelly. I might
however be able to persuade our former unix-guy to set up mysql
together with some kind of web-browser UI. This is far in the
future though. First I need to learn how to extract the info I need
from the access-db... 8-}

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web:
http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5
signals >> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46
(0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University              Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#