[windows2000] Re: Opening a port in Windows 2000

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:27:09 -0600

Ray,

I am not taking it wrong at all, but thank you for your concern.

My situation (problem) is that my system administrator got another job
elsewhere and left.  They don't want to replace him, so I have to do it. =
have only had one class on Windows 2000 administration (an Active =
Directory
class) which certainly did not cover things like opening ports in =
firewalls.
Therefore, I have no idea how to do it, and no idea where to look to =
find
out.  That's why I'm asking on this list.

=20
Rod
=20