[windows2000] Office

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:36:34 -0500

Tried to research this one but wasn't sure what to search on....odd shaped
boxes? Anyway, I have a user who is running a desktop session to a 2000
terminal Server box. On the server runs office 2002. When he opens a
document in word and leaves it unattended for a while, when he returns a
fair amount of the text and numbers changes to little square boxes. Some of
the text is readable, some is not. No one else on this TS has this problem,
seems to be isolated to this user. Any ideas on this one?