[windows2000] Re: OT-Stamps for email

  • From: Jim.Walls@xxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:21:01 -0800

Ray said:
> I blame this:

> That's a crack at Lotus, not you Jim!

This is work, I have no choice on it. :(
I HATE LOTUS NOTES.  It's a piece of junk!
There are actually some things that Lotus does that are OK, but the E-Mail
client is NOT one of them.  Funny (sad) part of that is that for the mnost
part, the only thing we use Lotus for around here is E-Mail.  The only good
part of that is that the Outlook specific viruses don't do anything to
Notes.

Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile Radio Operations