[windows2000] Re: OT: Testing thought patterns 2%

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:25:02 -0400

I think the key is they try and make you think as quickly as possible and once
your mind is running fast most people choose the fastest color they can think
of "Red" or tool "hammer" what they don't expect is the average IT guy has to
work in a fast pased environment every day and has to make quick calls based on
whatever the situation is.  So maybe your average IT guy is better at thinking
of more than one quick answer to a question when the moment comes.  Or maybe
I'm looking to deep into this.

Gunnar

From: Jeff Stockard
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:33:16 -0400

Red wrench for me. Red is the Snap On decal color I have on my
tool box.

Jeff

Jesus Loves You

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Eng ineer Web:
http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry, Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5
signals >> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem, Mobile Phone: +46
(0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3,
D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#
# BOFH excuse follows: floating point processor overflow

  _____

 <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com>
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html>
 Download Messenger Now