[windows2000] OT: Sprint PCS class action suit

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:40:47 -0700 (PDT)

Those of you who use Sprint for their cell phone service should carefully look
at their latest bill insert.   I normally just casually toss these without
looking.  I am glad I did this time. There is a class action lawsuit form in
it. I have 5 phones with them and stand to be refunded $129 per quarter over
several quarters through it.  The action goes all the way back to 2003 so if
you previously had service and discontinued you can get something also.

  For forms and info take a look at:
  http://www.sprintclassactionsettlement.com/

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group