[windows2000] OT - Search Engine similar to Grokker?

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:42:07 -0700

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone found anything similar to this grokker(link below)
as freeware.....seems to be nice when you aren't really sure how to
define your search( which seems I find myself in this situation more
times than I really care to be) and I get a ton of useless info or no
info. Its 49.95 and I was just using the trial...wondering if anyone was
familiar or tried/new of similar? ...TIA