[windows2000] Re: OT: RAM sticks

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:55:30 +0100

I know, I know... I check the web first, don't find what I'm looking for, then
get irritated and post to this list, take a coffee-break and check the web
again, and this is when I (usually) find what I'm looking for. I wish I could
be a bit more effective... I'm blaming the caffeine-deficency. &*)

Being the only IT-guy here (supporting two depts') tends to be frustrating at
times, mostly on the
not-having-anybody-to-speak-serious-IT-with-when-needed-side and just the
occasional shop-talking-bit. That's where you guys come in. 8-)

  _____