[windows2000] OT: Print server clustering?

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:40:40 -0500

Hi all,

If anyone has any documentation \ links \ etc on setting up a print server
cluster, please email to me off list.

We're setting up 2 servers into 1 logical cluster.  We need to migrate in
approx 500 printers from 1 server and approx 50 printers from the other server
into this 1 cluster.  We'd like both old server names to remain active so our
users don't have to remap their printers.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>