[windows2000] Re: OT: MS Access - Generating multi-columnreport

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:35:05 -0400

No I didn't, but I honestly haven't had a lot of time to work on it since I
sent the message asking for help... while I've been bored at work, I'm not able
to work on it most of the time while here for various reasons.

<sigh>

I also found a flaw in the way the database was originally designed... now I
need to go read up on pivot tables, and I'll probably wind up chaning some of
the DB structure.

Thanks, though.

-----
Andrew (Drew) L Shriner
Computer Support Services
Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools
(614) 836-5714
ashriner@xxxxxxxx

>>> windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/17/04 11:51AM >>>
Did you ever get this working Drew?