[windows2000] OT: MS 70-219 AD Design

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:01:55 -0400

Who on this list has taken this exam?  Any pointers or anything to watch out
for?  I know the material quite well, and have designed several networks,
but I'm just wondering if there are any gotchas that I should look out
for...  I am scheduled for the exam for 8/6 at 10:00 AM..  It's the last one
I need for my 2000 MCSE..

Thanks in advance,
Jeff