[windows2000] Re: OT: Linux live-based cable tool software suites?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:59:20 -0800 (PST)

Here ya go http://www.networksecuritytoolkit.org/nst/index.html
JK

Sorin Srbu <> wrote:
Hi all,

Would you know of any free Linux live-based cable tool software
suites?
Ie free cd-isos that you boot your portable computer from and then
use the computer as an advanced network analyzer/cable tester/etc.

Supposedly there should be Fluke handheld-clones, that are emulated
in linux on a portable computer.

Is there maybe even the same thing but run under windows?

I have an older laptop that isn't of much use anymore, and I
thought I'd convert into a 10,000 USD-Fluke clone. 8-]

BW,

Sorin