[windows2000] Re: OT: Kenzig going offline for a while...

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:58:03 -0700

Well wishes to you Jim. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:34:32 -0400, "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com"
<jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> came up with this:

JKT> Hi All,
JKT> Tommorow (Friday) is my whipple surgery at 7:30 a.m.  I expect to be in
Marymount hospital for several weeks recovering and don't know if I will have
access to a computer.
JKT> I appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers that have been coming in.
Heres hoping that the next time you hear from me I'll be cancer free albeit
less part of my pancreas and some other useless body parts they are taking out.
(at least I'll be a few pounds ligther)  : )
JKT> Take care,
JKT>
JKT> --
JKT> Jim Kenzig
JKT> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
JKT> http://www.thinhelp.com
JKT> Citrix Technology Professional
JKT> Provision Networks VIP
JKT> CEO The Kenzig Group
JKT> http://www.kenzig.com
JKT> Blog: http://www.techblink.com

Jesus Christ: "There is no surer proof of Christ's divinity than that he is
still so hated
some two thousand years after his death."