[windows2000] OT: Java printing

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:52:43 -0500

Help!!!!!

I have an issue with java and XP ,Web portal application that uses java
to print web forms. I can't seem to get consistent results. Sometimes it
prints correctly, most of the time the header is missing and if it's
more than one page forget about it. I've removed MS virtual machine
installed  java 1.3.0 ( version recommended by the Web EC tech support).
They can't help me anymore than that.

I installed 1.3.1 same thing,I installed 1.4.2 same troubles.

What is  happening  is the print job disappears too fast for the print
queue. Like it doesn't have enough time to spool the complete job.

This PC has 512 RAM and 2.29 GHz processor so it's not a resource issue.

Anything else I can look at? Thanks,Joanee